CEREC® Annapolis, MD
Have your new dental restoration in just one visit.
We use a state-of-the-art, latest-generation CEREC® machine for in-office CAD (computer-aided design) and CAM (computer-aided manufacturing). This allows single-day restorations for our patients.
CEREC® is a revolutionary new technology that cuts down restoration time from a month to one day. The metal-free, tooth-colored restoration is milled while you wait in the chair.
The process includes a fully digital workflow for scanning, modeling, and milling. The doctor personally completes the procedure to ensure your restoration is exactly the way she likes it.
During the planning phase, you will be presented with a treatment plan that takes into account your own schedule, oral health, and cosmetic goals.
Advantages OF CEREC®
Some of the top benefits of using CEREC® are:
- No need for a second visit for crown insert.
- No need to wear a temporary restoration in the interim.
- No more emergency visits to the dental office due to a broken temporary restoration.
- No more messy impressions.
- Metal-free restorations that may last for more than 10 years.
- Ability to get great smile design even if you are briefly in the area or have a schedule that requires frequent travel.
Please make sure to ask about a free consultation!
There’s never been a better time to replace your old amalgam fillings. With CEREC we create a natural and brightened smile your friends, colleagues and family will compliment you on.